Boasting a powerful infra-red burner system and offering rapid recovery speeds, the unit is able to fry up to 31kg of chips an hour, improving your product output to ensure your service always runs smoothly during peak periods.
The dual tank design enables you to use only one tank during quieter periods, reducing your energy consumption to help save your business money. This twin tank build also reduces the risk of cross contamination when frying, ensuring a more hygienic cooking process.
Constructed from stainless steel and built with a vitreous enamel control panel, robust wire baskets and a hardwearing basket hanger, the unit is also immensely tough and durable, preventing it from breaking or damaging when exposed to rigorous use in any fast-paced commercial kitchen.
A full 11/4" drain valve and lift out elements also enables effortless cleaning, helping you keep the fryer hygienic and in impeccable condition at all times.
Blue Seal GT46
- Capacity 2x 13Ltr
- Dimensions 1085(H) x 450(W) x 812(D)mm
- Installation Y
- Material Stainless steel
- Output 31kg chips/hr
- Power Type 25kW, 85,000Btu/hr
- Supplier Model Number GT46
- Temperature Range 145°C to 195°C
- Weight 88kg
- 3/4" BSP male gas connection
- Full 11/4" (D) drain valve
- Oil level and over temperature safety cut-out
- Direct action thermostat control
- 2 wire baskets and lid supplied
- Long life easy clean stainless steel tank
- Rear rollers and adjustable front legs
- Variable heat control from 145°C to 195°C
- Safety cut out
- Piezo ignition and flame failure
- Large capacity cool zone
Terms of Sale
Delivery & Returns